Skip to main content

Announcement: Human-Hunter-Monster-Cannibal LIVE on Kickstarter!

I have many faults. I have many weaknesses and fears. But I push through them and present to you--!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wilddragongames/human-hunter-monster-cannibal/

The "H" there is cut a bit. And poor Elizabeth Borden is basically hidden entirely. But that's fine.

Human-Hunter-Monster-Cannibal, for those who don't know, is a trick-taking, hand-building game for 2-5 players designed from the ground up to be colourblind friendly. Take as much charge as you can of a 1450s village in the mountains or forest or desert and guide the spring festival that you might survive the monstrous conjunction.

There are free stickers and shirts available for purchase, too.

Stand with us against the dark. Back the game now and get it for earlybird pricing! 

That's not everything, though.


Are you curious about the monsters in our game? Where do they come from, how can they be avoided or killed? Join us for Giles Tenderworth's Monsters in the Dark, a series of 5-10 minute videos on every monster. (And, maybe, if I make 30 or 50k, I'll add a USB stick with the whole series of videos to the physical tiers, who knows.)

I'll post about the Edmonton Expo soon. Gotta take an appropriate number of pictures, first. Getting more swag tomorrow. I'm so excited!

I am very excited about Human-Hunter-Monster-Cannibal, but I've still got other social(s) to update, so tune in to the YouTube channel for more Monsters in the Dark.

-MSB

Comments

Top Entries

Now Available: Human-Hunter-Monster-Cannibal, Printer-Friendly Edition

After months of roasting our game over a dozen or so fires, our first Printer-Friendly version is now available on itch.io.   This is, honestly, to create some income so that we can afford to make the fun things for the Kickstarter in September. It's also to increase awareness because awareness is good.   No need to explain things more than I already have, but what are our plans for this?   In the short-term, it's to make a little bit of money.   In the long-term, I'll likely have a $10 tier on Kickstarter for the digital version only. But, far more importantly, I plan on redoing every card (again) once the Kickstarter is complete in November. I will put the Kickstarter names on all the Human cards then. I will not add the Kickstarter-exclusive cards to the Printer-Friendly version. I will reduce the black to greys in all areas. I will redo those pesky border lines so they look better. I might add any Expansion the Kickstarter funds as a DLC-type thing. Maybe. Pro...

Schedule: Mother's Day Weekend 2026 (May)

First, let's show what's happening this weekend ! May 9th -- Calder Spring Market Where? 12721, 120 St NW, Edmonton When? 10:00 to 16:00 The best way to support small businesses is to go to community markets. We're happy to be part of the community and join Calder at this event! Stop on by to see our current prototype and check out other amazing artists / vendors in the community! May 10th -- Prototype Playtest @ Red Claw Gaming Where? 13552 Fort Road NW, Edmonton When? 10:00 to 14:00 You know Red Claw Gaming , right? They're awesome, supportive of the community, and they've got a lot of cool local finds, too! Come play Court of Whispers and offer your unique insights to help improve our games! There's been a lot of events since February, and more to come! Wild Dragon Games in Prototype Alley at GOBFest in March! In March, we and friends visited Mission Fun & Games to test our prototypes, and boy did we have fun. We went to Rosslyn Community League for ga...

Announcement: BYOG Community Social (July 13th)

Join us at Lauderdale Community Hall on July 13th for the board game social event of the season! Wild Dragon Games presents the first ever... BYOG Community Social This is a FREE community event ! Bring your favourite board games over to the Lauderdale Community Hall and spend time with family, friends, and neighbours!  Open to all ages on July 13th , from 10am to 7pm ! Drop in, drop out, as you wish! Details: * What? Board games and socialization, free for all ages! * When? July 13th; doors open at 10am! * Where? Lauderdale Community Hall! 12937, 107 St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta * Why? A FREE chance to play board games from A to Zombies! * Who? Everyone is welcome! Have no games of your own to bring in? That's okay! Everyone's welcome! Drop in and try something new! Don't forget to check out the Community Garage Sale, too!   Children 12 and under should be accompanied by an adult. Limited games and table space initially available on a first-come, first-served basis. No food...